Interim CFO for a new $45Mil plus portfolio company headquartered near Indianapolis. Playing the role of CFO & Controller you will be mainly focusing on the completion of all the post transaction work while managing the day-to-day roles of the Accounting /Finance lead. Estimated duration of this engagement is 3-5 months during the search for the permanent CFO hire. Start date - ASAP.
location: Fortville, Indiana
job type: Contract
salary: $85 - 110 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Manage a very small team
- Take on a hybrid CFO / Controller role
- Complete all the post transaction work
- Management / lender reporting
- Cash flow
- Transportation experience
- Needs to be "hands on"
- PE - lender experience
- Post transaction accounting/legal entity accounting experience/post close administration
- Experience with 'messy' accounting systems/lack of accounting integrations
- Ability to assess team needs (3 member team so far)
- Ability to travel and be on-site 3 days per week; more on the front end and flexible once relationships are established.
skills: Capital, Franchising, Capital Planning/ROI
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.