Talent Acquisition Manager - $75,000 - $90,000
If you love recruiting and would love to work at a fun, team-oriented, growth-focused entrepreneurial company, this is truly a great opportunity.
This position will spearhead initiatives to better engage current employees, help retain top talent and recruit talent across a breadth of positions and industries. This is a highly visible role that will build long-term relationships with company leadership and prospective candidates.
Candidates must live within 50 miles of Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Work with operating companies to determine recruitment needs
- Determine selection criteria, hiring profiles and job requirements for vacant positions and source potential candidates
- Conduct phone, virtual (video) and in person interviews
- Document processes and develop / maintain good relationships with potential candidates
- Support Human Resources in the areas of Employee Development, Benefits, Compensation and Employee Engagement
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of three years of recruiting experience REQUIRED
- Strong preference to a candidate with at least 2 years of Corporate HR Recruiting experience within a mid sized organization with 150-500 employees recruiting at a variety of levels (from hourly employees to C-Suite employees).
skills: $250-500 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.