Our client is rapidly growing SaaS and IoT firm with multiple rounds of funding, and they are looking for a staff accountant (who will focus on General Ledger as we as inventory accounting)
This is a FULLY REMOTE ROLE, however they prefer candidates that live within a 100 mile radius of Philadelphia, PA in order to attend occasional meetings onsite.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Record transactions such as income and outgoings, and posting them to various accounts
- Process payments
- Conduct daily banking activities
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts on an as needed basis and reconcile reports to third-party records such as bank statements and inventory reports
- Fact-check accounting data
- Notify senior staff of any accounting errors
- Produces various monthly/quarterly/annual reports that account for the company's investment in inventory.
- Evaluates the reasonableness and calculation of established inventory reserves.
- Provides guidance and/or resolution of reconciling items.
- Investigation of count variances.
- Tracking payroll data
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 1-3 years of accounting experience.
- Experience dealing with distributed projects and teams of different sizes
- Desire to work with Internet of Things (IoT) projects and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Interest in learning the ins and outs of IoT devices and network device
- Strong MS Office Suite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.