Tatum by Randstad is currently assisting a growing company in the Veterinarian industry with a Senior Accountant search. The company is currently growing tremendously by acquisitions, as they are in the process of acquiring several other companies within their industry!
This opportunity is based in San Francisco, CA and would start onsite, and after 60-90 days could convert to a hybrid role that is paying $45 to $55/hr. based on experience.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Primary responsibilities include assisting in month-end closing, ensuring financials are accurate for each entity.
- Responsible for generation of journal entries including reclassification and accruals.
- Analyze revenues and expenses to ensure they are appropriately recorded on a monthly basis in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Reconcile intercompany transactions; assist with accounts payable.
- Document and analyze monthly expense and balance sheet fluctuations at various levels of detail.
- Analyze financial statements on a monthly basis, prepare and report variances from budget.
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookup's).
- Experience with QuickBooks required.
Qualified candidates please email resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
skills: Quickbooks, Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.