a Publicly Traded International Organization with their headquarterd in Summerlin is currently seeking a skilled Senior IT Auditor to join their team. The successful candidate will be tasked with executing annual IT Audit Plans, as well as required regulatory audits and financial reviews. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in IT auditing, with experience in public accounting or the hospitality industry.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Lead the coordination and execution of IT internal audit plans and non-technical operational/financial audit assignments.
- Review team members' work and deliver presentations to process owners and management regarding audit findings and recommendations.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and execute audit work programs, identify operational opportunities for efficiency, and safeguard company assets.
- Train and mentor new staff members in internal audit techniques and procedures.
- Collect, document, evaluate, and analyze audit evidence to provide objective professional opinions on operational effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the IT Audit Manager and global audit team to complete assigned projects.
- Establish relationships with auditees to improve their satisfaction.
- Undertake other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, computer information systems, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of IT audit experience
- Certification in CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred
- Some SOX audit experience ispreferred
Apply here, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.