Senior Financial Analyst
A premier global tech and communication solutions provider has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst. This position would be located at headquarters in Montgomery County, MD. The ideal financial analyst is one who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
location: Gaithersburg, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Provide financial support for various divisions in all aspects of analyzing and reporting group financial results to include analysis of project revenues and costs, department expenses, capital expenses, and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Work closely with corporate accounting to assure accounting policies and procedures have been implemented properly for project accounting and expense accounting.
- Assist the Finance team and Business Group management team with monthly analysis of financial results, monthly updates to forecasts for projects and cost centers, and the annual budget process.
- Work closely with Business groups and management to prepare financial analyses necessary in understanding business performance.
- Proactively seeking ways to improve existing reporting and forecasting processes. Identify specific areas and processes for automation.
- Assist in special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years' experience performing variance analysis and reporting.
- 2+ years Corporate Accounting or Finance background
- Strong Excel & Financial Model Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly-skilled in financial statements
- Experience with Hyperion
Please send resume to email@example.com
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).