Greater Boston company who provides integrated solutions for next-generation antibody drug development to the global biomedical communities and powers cutting-edge gene editing technologies and a state-of-the-art animal facility is actively seeking (2) highly skilled Business Development Manager - Product & Services starting immediately. The Business Development (BD) Manager will be responsible for gene-targeting, mouse model licensing/sales, and preclinical studies in the assigned territory; for meeting business goals/achieving territory Quota, and for developing new business opportunities and programs.
Great location north of Boston. Located close to all the major highways, outdoor shopping hot spots and easy commute to the local Northshore beaches. Roughly 30 minutes from downtown Boston or north to tax-free NH!!
location: Wakefield, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Achieve corporate sales goals in the assigned territory
- Actively reach out to prospective customers, explore business opportunities, manage negotiations, and secure contracts
- Clearly communicate gene targeting principles and preclinical services to potential customers
- Attend trade shows/relevant conferences
- Provide feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs, and product development ideas
- Support the Marketing Team in developing the company's brand and building awareness in the marketplace
- Ph.D. or Master's Degree level in pharmacology or immunology or related field (3-5 years experience in a job-related field is preferred)
- Proven track record of revenue generation is a plus
- Strong interest in sales with motivation to learn advances in biotechnology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel (i.e. customer meetings, conferences/vendor shows)
skills: Pharmacology, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, Biology, Chemistry, Sale Manager
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.