As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Grand Island, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 17.95 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- This position serves in the capacity of performing general laboratory tasks of testing finished products, stability, raw material, utilities, and monitoring for environmental control, as well as supporting validations of rooms, equipment and materials. This position reports to the supervisor for the functional area to which they are assigned and has no direct reports. The QC Technician II position works closely with other departments, such as validations, chemistry, Operations, Product Development, Quality Systems and Product Release to assure the support of the Microbiology department on various projects, studies and routine tasks.
- This individual holding the position of QC Technician II shall be responsible for performing routine testing of in-process and finished product samples, raw material, stability, and utilities. They shall be responsible for monitoring the environmental conditions in the laboratory and in manufacturing areas. They shall support validation projects. This position must be available to work overtime as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma with two to three years of related Microbiology experience.
- Requires a high school diploma with a certificate of completion in a college Biomanufacturing Program or equivalent program.
- Requires an Associate's Degree with one to two years of experience.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree with no previous experience.
skills: Quality control, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, Biology
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.