Exciting opportunity to join a talented QC team as a chemist on their second shift. If a working in a brand new facility with the opportunity to grow your career long-term excites you, look no further!
location: Lancaster, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 3 to 11
- Perform release, stability and special request testing of finished products and raw materials following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), in-house test methods, and/or compendial methods.
- Train on the operation of the following instrumentation but not limited to: Laboratory Balances, High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Gas Chromatography (GC), Automated Titrators, FTIR, UV/Vis Spectrophotometer, Polarimeter, Dissolution and Disintegration Instrumentation. The operation of additional instrumentation and the need to train on new laboratory test methods when required.
- The QCC will stay current on publications released by USP, FDA and other pertinent regulating bodies to ensure the Quality Control laboratory complies in the areas of analytical applications, release specifications, and documentation practices.
- The QCC will assist QC management and/or designee in resolving Out of Specification (OOS) results in the QC Laboratory. Communicate effectively with QC management and with the Out-of-Specification/Trend Coordinator when suspect results are generated as well as with the Stability Coordinator when needed.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in a science-related field such as Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biology
- Experience with operation of laboratory instrumentation including Gas Chromatography (GC) and/or Liquid Chromatography (LC)
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.