Randstad is the #1 HR Services Company in the world and we are sourcing for a Quality Control Supervisor in the Fort Worth, TX area. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of experience with HPLC, GC, cGMP, investigations/deviations, and any experience in training would be a plus. The primary function of a supervisor is the supervision of QC Chemists who perform qualitative and quantitative chemical and physical analysis in support of raw materials, in-process samples, components, and finished drug products testing. This is a direct hire role and can start immediately.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 3 to 11
- The SUPR has a complete understanding of the testing required of the QC Lab. They oversee and monitor the inspection and testing of components, raw materials, in process samples, finished product, and stability samples.
- A SUPR has strong oral and written communication skills to meet established policies and procedures. They are developing their interpersonal skill with interactions with others.
- A SUPR has a thorough understanding of Analytical Chemistry and can independently perform any testing required in the QC Lab.
- A SUPR has a thorough understanding of applicable cGMP, DEA regulations, and Quality Procedures for working in a QC Lab. Develops scientific and performance efficiencies for activities required for QC testing. Supervise product testing to ensure procedure accuracy and precision.
- Develops innovative approaches to technical issues. Trains others in problem-solving approaches
- Supervise the selection of testing, recommend workflow improvements, and assess laboratory process issues. Leads within Dept as technology specialist
- Assist in developing and implementing quality assurance programs and lifecycle approaches to meet production standards and customer requirements. Represents Dept Chemists
- Specialized - Dept. Tech Development
- Budget - Operate within dollar amount given. Impact on business
- Self and Group Development - Individual development of the groups
- Documentation - Prepares responses for the FDA requests
- Timelines - Supervisor schedules and oversees tasks within group to meet timelines
- Ethics - Has declarative and procedural knowledge of "Data Integrity and Ethics"
- Direct supervision of Chemist III, II, II and techs
required education and experience
- Advanced excel skills preferred but not required
- Reliable and dependable
- Organized and detail oriented
- Highly efficient and accurate
- Abstract problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- BBS 8+ years
- MS 7+ years
- Ph. D 6+ years
- Courses in supervisory skills
skills: Quality control, SOP, Quality Assurance, Chemistry, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.