As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Melrose Park, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 18.53 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Be able to articulate work related issues clearly and effectively to management and peers
- Maintains the glassware (washing, drying, organizing)
- Receives and delivers laboratory samples for In-Process and Finished Product from the Production Department
- Verifies Semi-Finished Product sample counts and receipts in QC Chemistry prior to use
- Receives and verifies QA issued documentation for QC Chemistry prior to use
- Performs monthly water collection to from Deionized Water Ports to delivery to Microbiology
- Performs monthly Medical Air testing
- Reviews Weekly Environmental Monitoring System (EMS) Reports
- Maintains accurate records of all work performed with respect to a given project. Ensures documentation meets facility audit as well as cGMP or GLP requirements.
- Manages work and time based on departmental priorities using own judgement and objective reasoning.
- Performs good housekeeping practices and follows safety related policies. Makes recommendations.
- Assures training on SOPs, Policies and other LMS items are completed before the deadline.
- Assumes additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate's degree in medical technology or vocational training preferred.
- 0-2 years experience required.
skills: Quality control, SOP, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.