Environmental Monitoring Program Supervisor
1 st Shift (Monday - Friday) occasional weekends to support the business
location: Waukegan, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
Perform sampling and testing of an environmental clean room. Monitor, sample, and test water and nitrogen systems. Trend environmental data for key parameters and provide timely reports for management and quality review. This position will review data for compliance, train junior level analysts and act as a company resource for advice and guidance for environmental monitoring compliance. Must be able to provide organized and detail oriented work and possess good written and verbal communications skills. Must be able to work in a complex, fast paced environment with an ability to prioritize
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform sampling and testing of an environmental clean room, water and nitrogen systems.
- Coordinate all testing activities to ensure timely completion, either through performing first hand or ensuring staff are trained to perform.
- Review analytical data for compliance with SOP, cGMP regulations and ICH guidelines.
- Perform data trend analyses and generate appropriate reports.
- Training of other analysts in the performance of testing.
- Maintain analytical equipment (periodic calibration and maintenance) in accordance with PI policies and procedures.
- Review and edit policy and procedure documents as necessary to meet cGMP regulations and ICH guidelines.
- Operate following policies and procedures to meet cGMP regulations and ICH guidelines
- Maintain documentation in an accurate, clear and concise manner in accordance to company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly workplace, following all applicable EHS policies and procedures
- BS degree in Microbiology or related field
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a related position
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Hands on skills in aseptic technique and environmental sampling
- Accurate Documentation and Observation skills
- Working knowledge of the cGMP / ICH regulations
- Working knowledge of safe handling practices of dangerous chemicals
- Computer skills (spreadsheet, pivot tables, database and word processing windows based programs)
- Hands-on experience with the operation and maintenance of analytical instrumentation. (Preferred: TOC, LAL, Conductivity, Air Particle Counter)
- Excellent Communication skills - Working knowledge of industry standards for EM trending and annual summary reports. Physical Requirements
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.