As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 28.57 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Data entry and filing of laboratory documentation
- Request, maintain and return of logbooks used in the Quality Control Sample management.
- Performing sample receipt and sample disposal in the Quality Control laboratory
- Coordinates distribution of samples to other laboratories
- Ordering of laboratory supplies
- Manages laboratory reserve samples
- Cleaning and storage of the laboratory glassware
Effectively demonstrates an understanding of CGMPs and how it applies to specific responsibilities
- Following accurate oral and written procedures for maintenance of laboratory systems, documentation, and samples
- Ensures laboratory data and samples are effectively maintained
- Updates laboratory database and tracks the completion of various functions required by the Quality Control laboratory
- Works independently under general supervision and direction
- Work in compliance with CGMPs
- Practices safe work habits and adheres to safety procedures and guidelines
- High school diploma/GED and 2 years' experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Proficient in Outlook, MS Word, Excel, and lab-based data management systems
- Associates Degree and 1 year experience in administrative setting
- Bachelor's Degree
- LMS experience
- CGMP experience
Special Working conditions
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work with Spor-klenz solution, which is used to sanitize equipment following SOP guidelines.
- Position is considered essential personnel and may be required to staff the lab during inclement weather events
skills: SOP, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.