As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilizes Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25.84 - 30.39 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- The primary responsibility of this role is to manage lab investigations and CAPA records in Trackwise.
- Role requires performing administrative duties such as collecting lab data, completing investigation records, filing timely extensions and progressing records through the action and effectiveness phases.
- Must be able to manage multiple records at once.
- Must be comfortable communicating with different departments to get updates on action items.
- Able to follow general writing template and receive feedback.
- Opportunity to develop and/or implement sustainable tracking system to manage records.
- Other responsibilities may include trending, data compilation, and other similar tasks as assigned.
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must have solid writing skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Trackwise experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical with laboratory background preferred
- ***There is a lot of data gathering and must be efficient on the computer.***
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.