As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $38.00 - 42.85 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Compliance Specialist II duties will include but not be limited to:
- Perform all aspects of batch record issuance, batch record review and lot release process, ensuring compliance to the relevant site release SOP and corporate standard.
- Perform review of product testing results in support of release of intermediates and finished goods.
- Perform final inspection of in process and finished goods.
- Participate in investigation of all lot-associated deviations, change controls (CCR), Building
- Management System (BMS) and Environmental Management System (EMS) investigations, action notices and environmental excursions as required.
- Perform QA presence on the floor (oversight or AQL, as appropriate).
- Perform various Quality Management System (QMS) trending/reporting functions.
- Perform and/or participate in monthly compliance walkthroughs and review status of pest control logs.
- Years' of experience 3-6
- Ability to lift 15lbs required to perform inspections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.