As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Redwood City, California
job type: Contract
salary: $90.00 - 108.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Manage Phases I IV domestic and international clinical research studies.
- Responsibilities include protocol design and development, case report form development, contract negotiation, site recruitment, support program management for project reviews, budget and timeline development, establish relationships with outside vendors, medical consultants and partners, provide IND and NDA summary reports, interface with interdisciplinary teams, monitor project timelines, develop project management tools, and provide project presentations.
- Masters degree in health-related sciences
- Prior HEOR research experience
- Provide critical scientific review of research studies and proposals (study design, methodology, outcome measures)
- Conduct targeted literature searches and reviews
- Oversee real-world data studies (administrative claims studies, observational studies and surveys, medical chart reviews, retrospective data analyses)
- Manage multiple research projects (liaise with the research vendors and provide guidance; provide status updates to internal teams; initiate and amend contracts)
- Develop data evidence presentations in PowerPoint (tables, figures, etc.)
skills: IND, NDA, Phase iv, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.