As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Berkeley, California
job type: Contract
salary: $43.59 - 51.28 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Support Technical Training and Site Compliance in an effective and efficient manner for Berkeley Site. Ensure compliant and timely support for web-based and other learning methodologies and ensuring all training records and documentation are current through establishment of training metrics, and monitoring training effectiveness. Promote knowledge sharing and use of e-Learning tools for technical training and qualification documentation to drive compliant solutions and reduce inefficiencies.
- Support the On the Job Training Record paperless project and validation work; including data entry and scanning processes.
- Accountable for the accuracy and integrity of all hard copy training records and training databases.
- Manage LMS and hard copy training records programs to ensure on-going compliance to training policies and procedures. Where compliance gaps are found, take immediate steps to correct and maintain compliance.
- Track and implement content/item changes and LMS reporting. Maintain revision control of training content and materials regardless of media and delivery method.
- Create Web Based and live learning content using a variety of authoring and editing tools, including Lectora, Snap!, Camtasia, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Soundbooth, Snagit, and other related multimedia tools.
- Work with Technical Training Managers to ensure that web-based and live courses are kept up to date and are in line with best practices. Stay up to date with relevant systems, software and online training technology. Own and maintain equipment and software used for training purposes and manage upgrades when necessary. Support Technical Training and Site Compliance in an effective and efficient manner for Berkeley Site. Ensure compliant and timely support for web-based and other learning methodologies and ensuring all training records and documentation are current through establishment of training metrics, and monitoring training effectiveness. Promote knowledge sharing and use of e-Learning tools for technical training and qualification documentation to drive compliant solutions and reduce inefficiencies.
- Create and manage online training Items and Content Objects in a Learning Management System (preferable Plateau). Participate in the company user community to assist in the design, development, and testing of instructional materials. Beta-test new courses offered through myLearning. Seek electronic methods of documenting paperless training.
- Ensure revision control of all compliance-based electronic and hard-copy course materials and SOP's to include e-learning courseware.
- Deliver training to address the root cause of training-related department wide CAPAs and assist with delivery of site-wide courses for discrepancy investigators.
- Manage training participant course interactions (registration, troubleshooting, course questions, etc.). Coordinates all training resources (materials, scheduling, rooms, catering, and facilitators). Creates implements and evaluates tools to measure the effectiveness of training (e.g. proficiency checklists, assessments)
- Qualification BS or higher education preferred
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of relevant experience with emphasis on training coordination and delivery.
- Experience in training in a production environment is desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong organizational and project management capabilities Interpersonal skills-strong teamwork, foster peer relationships, find common ground and solve problems with peers
- Strong communication skills and influencing skills
- Exercises independent thinking and problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience presenting to diverse audiences
- Knowledge of LMS administration, maintenance, reporting functionality (Success Factors/Plateau preferred) Advanced understanding of unique program and content requirements for eLearning and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Demonstrated project management skills, attention to details, ability to work independently in a lead role, to work on multiple projects and manage competing deadlines
- Experienced with enterprise-wide learning management systems, e-learning programs, and structured training methods and processes
- Computer proficient with word processing, excel, graphics program and databases
- Focus is internal and external. Interacts with subordinates, peers and Department Heads.
- Maintains an external network in field of expertise.
- Demonstrates integrity and firm commitment to company beliefs and values.
- Key Working Relationship Focus is internal and external. Interacts with subordinates, peers and Department Heads. Maintains an external network in field of expertise. Demonstrates integrity and firm commitment to company beliefs and values.
skills: Quality control, SOP, LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.