As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Ridgefield, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $22.00 - 27.82 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for designing, developing, and updating required technical documentation.
- Responsible for technical writing/editing for all types of documentation produced within a modern software development environment.
- Utilize knowledge of word processing software, strong writing and analytical skills to document software capabilities and functionality.
- Document programming standards and procedures.
- Track and review change control documentation.
- Assist with the editing of quality documents (SOP's, guidelines, validation master plans, etc.) to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering skills, be able to relate well to others at all levels throughout the organization and have the ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
- Review current documents- incorporate comments from Manager.
- Navigate through company pasteur EDoc (Documentum) system utilizing current templates.
- Notify manager of workflow status and issues.
- Incorporate comments from team members and provide status to manager on review and approval workflow.
- Follow up with team members on comments
- Technical writing abilities and good time management.
- Strong root cause analysis skills with experience regarding quality standards.
- Be able to establish working relationships with other support and production areas in order to gather all the necessary information required.
- Must be proficient in EDoc with a working knowledge of templates, workflows and approval process.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook. Interact well with a diverse group of individuals.
- Self-motivated and willing to be proactive in resolving issues.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Education: University graduate preferred. Secondary Education diploma a requirement
- Years of Experience: 3 - 6 Years
skills: SOP, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.