As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilizes Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $28.64 - 33.69 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Provides comprehensive administrative support for Heads of Trial Insights and Performance, and Clinical Partner Management, as well as their leadership team.
- Coordinate key meetings like Town Halls and interactions with leaders from other Takeda functions.
- Coordinate and schedule key training events and also work with functional leads for the generation of our quarterly newsletter
- Supports special projects and activities for GDO functions
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, analyze, document, and report data.
- Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Arranges travel; completes expense reports in a timely manner.
- Collects, reviews, analyzes, interprets, enters, and formats accurate data into intranet, spreadsheets, databases and other electronic tools.
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers; directs people to the appropriate resources.
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with minimal input from direct supervisor; interacts effectively with all levels of employees throughout the company.
- Supports the administrative needs of Trial Insights and Performance, as well as Clinical Partner Management groups
- Manage event planning of key leadership meetings (e.g. GDO Town Hall) with autonomy including logistics, execution and post-meeting follow-up
- Support creation of key communication to GDO organization and lead dissemination of communication including managing GDO mailbox & distribution lists
- Coordinate logistics and support team workshops and meetings including liaising with IT support for technology needs
- Schedules meetings, calls, and other interactions based on the priorities of the leader and/or function.
- Initiates, develops, leads, and participates in improvement processes; actively participates in resulting process improvements.
- Understands the structure of the organization and develops a strong network across departments; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience. Some industry experience is preferred.
- Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify more complex issues that require escalation for resolution
- Fully understand importance of data integrity and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to independently pursue and follow-up on assignments and issues through completion
- Detail orientation with the demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates well developed administrative / project organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to plan and execute team events and meetings
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, Administration, Calendar Management, Expense Reporting, File Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.