As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 19.57 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for in-process and final product quality analyses/inspection in compliance with standards and regulatory requirements.
- Interprets and evaluates the analyses in terms of accuracy and precision compared against established specifications.
- Identifies on-going quality issues, prevents potential production issues, and makes suggestions for improvement.
- Analyzes chemical, biological or microbiological products, raw materials, in-process materials, release test samples or stability samples in support of compliance with company standards and governmental regulatory requirements.
- Interprets and evaluates the analyses in terms of accuracy and precision compared against established specifications and recommends and implements corrective action where necessary.
- Develops, validates, and implements controlled environment methods.
- Applies existing techniques and procedures with recommendations and implementation of modification for improved efficiency, or devises.
- Performs qualitative tests or quantitative assays on samples using techniques that vary from use of standard analytical equipment to highly modern and automated instrumentation.
- May be responsible for maintaining lab equipment and reagent preparation and quality.
- BS in Biology or equivalent
skills: Quality control, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.