As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Duluth, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 29.29 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Analysis by HPLC, GC, spectroscopy and physical chemical techniques of raw materials, intermediates and hydrogel polymers
- Statistical evaluation of analytical data
- Communication and collaboration with research and development technical team members across multiple functions
- Organization of laboratory, data, and records as needed
- Report writing
- BS degree in Chemistry or related field with 4+ years of experience or MS degree with 2+ years of experience
- Experience with Waters Empower software is preferred
- Basic statistics
- cGxP experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word; excellent technical writing skills
- Hands-on experience with HPLC, GC, spectroscopy, titrations, physical and mechanical analysis, and data handling (required) in an industrial laboratory setting (preferred)
skills: HPLC, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, Chemistry, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GCP (Good Clinical Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.