As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Lake Forest, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Assist with preparing and coordinating documents to be legalized in support of international regulatory submissions.
- Support and prepare technical documents for international registrations.
- Support Regulatory Affairs organization by processing invoices, processing legal documents, ordering supplies, and performing other administrative activities as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Ability to work hours outside 8am-5pm Pacific Time in order to support international colleagues is preferred.
- Licensed notary by the State of California is preferred.
- Knowledge/experience of medical devices is preferred.
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.