As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
location: Lake Forest, California
job type: Contract
salary: $80.00 - 85.71 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Review of documents to support continued market access of Company medical device products Assist colleagues in preparation of clinical focused regulatory documents and agreements Participation in Cross Functional team meetings on product development and regulatory documents Review literature and assist in creation of abstracts, presentations and publications of Company internal studies/Company sponsored studies Creation of documents as references for summary of Company internal studies
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience; (Assoc.+9 yrs; M.S.+2 yrs; PhD+0 yrs)
- MEDICAL DEVICE
- REGULATORY DOCUMENTS
- MEDICAL WRITING
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- 5 Years of Relevant Experience
- Lifecycle Management experience, understanding of documents required for CE Marking Ophthalmic experience strongly desired, especially in posterior segment Medical writing a plus
skills: GCP (Good Clinical Practice), Regulatory Briefing Documents, Submissions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.