As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Somerville, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 40.66 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Conduct laboratory experiments to generate reliable and consistent data in a timely manner.
- Document, discuss, and modify experimental studies as needed in collaboration with other team members and/or project lead.
- Summarize data and assist project lead in maintaining project documentation.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering, material science, biomedical engineering or a related field with 1+ years of academic or industry laboratory experience
- Experience with performing and troubleshooting a wide variety of material characterization assays is desired
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new concepts, skills and techniques
- Capable of contributing independently but also work successfully in a highly collaborative scientific environment
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and basic understanding of statistical analyses is a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail and diligence in record keeping
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, Biology, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.