Randstad is the #1 HR Services Company in the World and we are sourcing for a QC Chemist position in the Madison, WI area. The primary purpose of the QC Analytical Chemist is to provide support to the Production and Formulations Departments by analyzing pharmaceutical and/or cleaning samples. Support will be provided by analyzing samples using various procedures including, but not limited to, internal procedures, specifications, and analytical methods; compendial monographs, client procedures, and miscellaneous protocols. The QC Analytical Chemist is expected to understand basic internal procedures, and conduct analyses with some supervision after training is complete. This is a direct hire position and can start immediately.
location: Verona, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $41,600 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
- Ensures adherence to CPI Standard Operating Procedures, analytical methods, protocols, company standards, and applicable regulations.
- Analyzes pharmaceutical or cleaning samples
- Ability to weigh samples, pipette, and prepare laboratory solutions
- Performs or assists with basic calibrations
- Maintains a cGMP laboratory notebook, data, forms, and/or logbook.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, organized QC laboratory.
- Lifts/carries objects weighing up to 55 lbs.
- Follows all CPI cGMP practices, policies, and procedures.
- Follows all CPI safety practices, policies, and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Experience with the use and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment desirable.
- Possesses good time management skills to complete assignments/projects in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, co-workers, and/or clients.
The QC Analytical Chemist works in a cGMP laboratory and production environment. Working in these environments will require working near skin irritants, electrical equipment, sharp instruments, toxic materials, and hazardous chemicals including controlled substances. Safety procedures must be followed to limit exposure.
skills: Quality control, HPLC, SOP, Quality Assurance, Biology, Chemistry, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.