The Data Analyst will work as a full-time contingent worker for the
Big-Data / Real World Evidence (RWE) Research Team within Global Value and HEOR
Department. This person will be trained to use a data lake and an analytical
platform. She/he will be responsible for exploring healthcare claim data and EMR data and conducting a variety of analyses to generate RWE related to company medical
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 80 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Work with cross-function teams to develop and assist in the development of study
- protocols for Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), clinical
- development, and regulatory interactions
- Evaluate and apply advanced analytics and statistical models in analyses of RWD.
- Perform a variety of analyses defined by applicable protocols and transform real-world
- data (RWD) into actionable RWE of medical products
- Explore and analyze different RWD data, including medical claims data, electronic
- medical records, de-identified patient-level data, and prescription data etc.
- Visualize data to effectively present data insight and business intelligence
- Deliver results to stakeholders across functions to support decision-making.
- Advanced degree in Health Economics, Pharmaceutical Economics, Public Health or related discipline.
- Recent post-graduates (MS, or PhD) or Ph.D. candidates just about to graduate
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Well-trained in RWD, data analytics and data science
- Good understanding of RWE research, Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Experience in, or knowledge of developing econometric and statistical models such as
- budget impact and cost effectiveness models, regression models, mixed models, survival
- analysis, propensity score matching, and non-parametric models is required
- Working knowledge of administrative healthcare claims data, EMR data and other real-
- world Big Data
- Strong programming skills with SAS, SQL or/and Python
- Familiar with or interested in learning analytical platforms
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools and techniques (matplotlib, seaborn, SAS graph, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in, or knowledge of analyzing RWD to support regulatory-grade
- RWE studies is preferred
- Passionate about data science of generating RWE from RWD for helping patients
- Experience in machine learning or/and deep learning are a plus
- Keen attention to details and ability to meet deadlines are required
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and work on multiple tasks simultaneously are required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Offices like Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills are required
skills: Data Analysis, Health Economics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.