Randstad is the #1 HR Services Company in the World and we are sourcing for an Associate Chemist position in the Minneapolis, MN area. The ideal candidate will be performing testing/inspection of incoming, in-process and final components/materials/products per applicable standard operating procedures. Ensure timely testing and release of incoming components/materials, in process production, and finished product to support Manufacturing Operations. This is a contract role and can start immediately.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Temporary
salary: $41,600 - 45,760 per hour
work hours: 11 to 7
- Perform receiving inspections on all incoming raw materials, including testing, inspecting and releasing.
- Perform pre-dispense testing on all solutions produced by the solutions division.
- Perform final testing of concentrate and sterilants as needed.
- Responsible for releasing final product utilizing Manage 2000.
- Run some instruments in the laboratory (Polorimeter, chlorodometer, digital burettes, pH meter and conductivity meter)
- Perform line clearances; perform audits of the lines while product is in progress.
- Promote laboratory safety by understanding the importance of labeling solutions correctly.
- Communicate with peers, management and manufacturing personnel.
- A four-year degree in the science field is preferred with chemistry and math background.
- Have the ability to operate and maintain scientific equipment.
- Cross trained in some shift duties.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, together with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to follow all laboratory safety rules.
- Familiarity with ISO 13485, FDA Quality System Regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices, and Good Laboratory Practices is preferred
skills: Quality control, Quality Assurance, Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.