This is a temporary QC Sr. Analyst position in the Quality Control Analytical Technologies (QCAT) organization with a specific focus on the centralized program management of reference standards and critical reagents used in the testing of clinical and commercial products. The core function of this role is to establish an integrated inventory management database for reference standards and critical reagents. The integrated inventory management database will allow for the reporting of material inventory levels and determining of material consumption rates to avoid stock-out situations.
The individual is expected to perform routine job functions independently with minimal supervision. The QC Sr. Analyst is expected to build effective relationships/partnerships and communicate well within the Quality organization.
Position Type: Contract position for 8 mos. with potential to extend
Pay Range: $30-35/hr.
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Novato, California
job type: Contract
salary: $29.95 - 35.24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Develop and establish an integrated inventory management database.
- Assess the current reference standard and critical reagent inventory management in internal and external Quality Control Laboratories.
- Assist with the establishment of lead times required for the resupply of qualified critical reagents and reference standards.
- Identify the minimal inventory level that triggers the process for obtaining and qualifying critical reagents and reference standards.
- Support the transformation of the established process to an electronic solution for efficient, sustainable, planned & predictable performance.
- Proactively measure and improve process health.
- Provide routine status reports on the inventory levels to Critical Reagent and Reference Standard Inventory Management.
- Escalate if the inventory is at a critical level to Critical Reagent and Reference Standard Inventory Management.
- Ensure all individual training and guidelines are kept current.
- Manage and complete assigned projects, as needed.
- Assist with regulatory and internal inspections, as needed.
- Ownership and Accountability - Takes accountability for actions, drives results, and able to learn from mistakes. Delivers on promises, goals, and expectations. Makes quality decisions and resolves problems with minimal delay as appropriate. Asks "what can I do to help?"
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively up and down, at all levels of the organization, present complex and/or new ideas with clarity and simplicity. Ability to draft and deliver clear and concise procedures.
- Planning - Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask and adapt. Able to synthesize large amounts of information. Able to deliver results despite shifting environment.
- Analytical Problem Solving - Ability to identify problems, define problem statement clearly and accurately and apply structured and disciplined methodology to identify data-driven root causes. Innovative and effective in solution development, risk mitigation, and execution.
- Customer focus - Partners with customers, looks ahead to predict future customer needs.
- Manages expectations
- BS degree in a technical science field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Quality / Compliance / Regulatory setting
- Basic knowledge of cGMPs and equivalent industry regulations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
skills: Quality Assurance, Biology, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.