As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Our partner recognizes the need for innovative care and utilizes Research & Development to further knowledge in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and Gastroenterology. As a company that brings in over $30 billion in annual revenue, they have established themselves as a biopharmaceutical powerhouse that is changing the world. If you're looking for a position where your work will benefit millions of people, we are waiting for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: North Reading, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 19.95 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- This position is located in the raw materials warehouse.
- Performing visual inspection and labeling of single use components such tubing, filters, and bags used in the manufacturing process.
- Sampling and labeling of chemicals/biologics in a clean room environment.
- Performing identification testing using a RAMAN spectrometer.
- Performing routine maintenance and cleaning of QC areas.
- Recording data following GMP on paper records, LIMS and SAP.
- Performing peer review.
- Requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 0-2 years related experience (Higher degrees may reduce the minimum years' experience required)
- Little or no knowledge of the job.
- Moderate understanding of general job aspects and some understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
- MS Office, LIMS, SAP, Trackwise, EDMS
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where the ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Applies job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of tasks.
- Ability to lift, pull, or push equipment/material requiring 50lbs of force
- Repetitive bending and reaching.
- Ability to work around chemicals
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.