As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Focusing on immune diseases like HIV that affect a large percentage of the population, the work our longtime partner conducts is imperative to a better, healthier future. To be recognized as a crucial part to furthering this goal, join this growing team now!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Collegeville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $38.00 - 43.41 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Execute core experimental methods and/or laboratory techniques.
- Responsible for the aspects of the study for which directly involved including study set up and data collection
- Performs functions using equipment, computer systems and instrumentation in accordance with applicable company policies
- Perform studies in accordance with Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs; 21 CFR Part 58) only when the activities require GLP regulations.
- Ensure timely communication to the Study Director of study related events and/or deviations
- Ensure scientific data has been reviewed for accuracy and quality
- Maintain equipment, supplies and reagents in accordance with applicable company policies
- Perform electronic archiving of study data
- Maintain a safe work environment consistent with local company Environmental Health & Safety policies
- Execute discipline specific core experimental methods and or laboratory techniques with minimal to no supervision
- Identify and troubleshoot problems in the execution of experimental procedures with minimal to no supervision.
- Routine Slide Preparation and Staining
- Macroscopic Observations
- Histology Quality Control
- Special staining techniques
- Whole Slide Scanning
- Must have B.S. degree in science or equivalent.
- 1-3 years' work experience required.
- Desirable: Necropsy; Organ weights; molecular/Immunohistochemistry/ISH
skills: GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.