As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Located in 100 countries, our longtime partner is known for being the world's largest producer of vaccines and for covering seven major therapeutic areas. To be a part of the science that is changing the world, apply now!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $44.00 - 48.10 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Support a Biopharmaceutical Drug Product Development project (Biologics, Gene Therapy, Protein therapeutics or applied research) using biophysical characterization techniques (liquid and solid state/lyophilized).
- Coordinate lab activities and maintenance of lab systems.
- Responsible for the execution and analysis of experiments and analytical procedures for stability testing, formulation or process screening and container closure selection.
- Display an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing and interpreting experiments and analytical procedures.
- Investigate basic technical problems and performs routine scientific procedures and experiments independently.
- Plan and prioritize concurrent experimental procedures. Integrate, compile, and tabulate data and assist supervisor in the analysis and interpretation of the results.
- May provide oral presentations on results to other department members.
- Work independently but with active supervision and team interaction. Follow established procedures.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Failure to achieve results or erroneous execution may cause delays in program schedules and may result in the allocation of additional resources.
- Frequent internal company contacts. Infrequent inter- departmental and outside constituent contacts on routine matters.
- Good communication skills (oral and written), a strong work ethic, and good documentation practices including laboratory notebook maintenance, and compilation and presentation of data.
- Works well with others and has the flexibility and adaptability needed in a fast-paced team environment.
- Years of Experience: 3-6 Years
- Hands-on experience with common analytic technologies, such as SEC, SDS-PAGE, DLS, DSC, IEF/cIEF, spectroscopy and calorimetry HPLC Preferred Experience:
- Experienced in formulation optimization, stability study, product process development and control for each unit operation, including mixing, filtration, and fill finish, and technology transfer.
- Solid state characterization
skills: HPLC, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.