As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. With therapeutic areas that include Oncology, Vaccines, and Rare Diseases, our partner aims to make treatments streamlined, easily accessible, and globally produced. If you share their goal of approaching healthcare in a novel way, look no further - apply for your dream job now!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 39.29 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- We are seeking a highly motivated contracting scientist to join the Molecular Assessment and Profiling group in BioMedicine Design.
- The candidate will work with an innovative team of scientists to develop RNA-based therapeutics to bring curative treatments to patients.
- This individual will generate critical analytical characterization to support the RNA-based therapeutics development in discovery research and development using a suite of established methods (examples include qPCR, CGE and DLS).
- Detail oriented and organized; ability to complete experiments with limited supervision after trained
- Able to clearly communicate experiment results; experienced with using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel for data presenting and reporting
- BA/BS with 2-3 years or MS with 0-1 years' experience in molecular biology and/or biochemistry
- Knowledgeable with RNA/DNA and lipids nanoparticle analytical characterization techniques including but not limited to qPCR, CGE (TapeStation/FA) and DLS size/PDI analysis
- Prefer candidate with RNA-based therapeutics or molecular biology emphasis
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.