As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A longtime partner who prides itself on being a leader in many different practical manufacturing processes to better serve the entire population is renowned for pioneering new treatments for renal diseases, immune disorders, and more; the focus is on patient care. If you're looking to be a part of an impactful team, you won't be disappointed!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Round Lake, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 33.79 per hour
work hours: 3 to 11
- Conduct critical chemical and physical analyses on Raw Materials, Initial, In-process and Final products, and samples collected from environmental monitoring programs at Company manufacturing facilities. Work under minimum supervision.
- Review and approve laboratory data to release batches and/or raw material for use.
- Use sophisticated laboratory instrumentation (HPLC, FTIR, UV, GC etc) and computer systems to collect and record data.
- Perform advanced assays requiring precise analytical skills and understanding of biology and chemistry principles.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs and specifications, FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations.
- Participate in functions involving teams, which impact production, increase efficiency, solve problems, generate cost savings and improve quality.
- Perform laboratory and manufacturing audits as required. Audit and update, as required, plant SOPs.
- Perform equipment maintenance and calibrations as required.
- Document the completion of testing in Notebooks, Controlled documents, Forms and LIMS and maintain accurate and complete quality records.
- Follow, understand and comply with Company SOPs and policies on cGMPs and safety. Maintain a clean, safe and organized lab area, and potentially assume responsibility to ensure that others maintain their lab areas.
- Investigate deviations and write exception/OOL/OOS/OOT documents.
- Support improvement projects and drive efficiency through utilization of LEAN management principles (i.e. 6S, Kaizens, etc).
- Proactively and cooperatively communicate with peers and management to ensure awareness of progress and issues; recommend solutions when issues arise.
- Maintain and meet the highest standards in quality, customer service and regulatory compliance.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Science related degree with 5 years or more of experience. Or a Masters in Chemistry with 2 years or more of experience.
- Knowledge of Empower CDS and LIMS is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of GLP, cGMP requirements and familiar with USP/ICH guidelines is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pound when required
- Occasional weekend work required
skills: Quality Assurance, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.