As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you! This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $41.77 - 51.67 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
A hands-on experienced bench scientist needed to be expertise on in vitro assay development such as cell-based assays.
- Participates in research and development activities.
- Utilizes established mathematical and scientific techniques to compile and analyze data.
- Writes technical reports detailing procedures, outcomes, and observations.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and typically requires 5-7 years of related experience.
- Prefer to have a Master's Degree with 2-3 years related
- ELISA, Weston, RNA isolation from tissues and cells, Q-PCR set up and analysis.
- Tissue culture works experience is required.
skills: Molecular Biology, Assay Development, Cell Cultures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.