As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Provide customers, both internally and externally, with a high level of service with regards to all inquiries, orders and shipments
- Handle all inbound CS calls, perform outbound calls, and correspondence as needed to ensure customer satisfaction
- Discuss benefits of products/services and add products/services to orders if appropriate
- Ask for referrals
- Respond to all customer contacts promptly, efficiently and accurately
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Assist clients and medical staff throughout the delivery life cycle of ViaCord's service
- Must showcase ability to successfully resolve cross functional customer issues including order discrepancies, complaints, billing and shipping issues
- Assure quality, integrity and accuracy of client information (including review, processing, and database entry)
- Assist in rollout and support of best practice initiatives by means of training and coaching
- Partner with Customer Service Management to deliver formal new hire training as directed
- Assist in maintaining Service Level in Customer Service by participation in inbound call queue
- Partner with CS Management to implement necessary call center changes as result of customer feedback
- Ensure timely completion of non-phone tasks by agents such as board-check, filing, fax checking, and email claims
- Handle escalated customer issues as needed. All applicable follow-up must be conducted within a timely manner
- Promote an open communication model and positive work environment
- Participate in Continuous Improvement projects with the Department
- Must be able to develop, write, and edit a Work Instruction and Standard Operating Procedure through the Change Control process
- Participate in a cross functional initiatives and projects
- Participate in Customer Service On-Call Program
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in customer service and/or contact center (consumer market)
- Proven understanding of fundamental call center metrics and performance management techniques
- Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and phone skills
- Must be highly reliable and motivated to excel
- Ability to work with cross-functional departments; experience working with teams
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written & orally)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with adherence to deadlines
- Superior planning, organizational, and time management skills to effectively allocate and manage resources
- Basic typing, computer skills and data entry experience preferred (proficiency with Microsoft Office and familiarity with Siebel database a plus)
- The primary working condition associated with this position is working independently in the office environment.
- Requires the ability sit and/or stand for prolonged periods of time in a cubicle.
- Requires effective management of conflict and emotional or stressful situations
Potential Job and Task Hazards:
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.