As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Waukegan, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 27.66 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Assure complaint records meet global requirements.
- Product complaint documentation, investigation, and review of all non-medical complaint content. Responsible for reviewing Medical complaints that involve a non-medical quality related problem. Provide quality customer service through coordination of return samples for investigation and follow up activities such as replacement of product.
- Ensures that complaint documentation meets Good Documentation Practices as well as GMP and GCP. This requires good analytical skills, technical writing and good documentation. Responsible that complaint files meet all regulatory requirements.
- Identification of potentially reportable events and notification to appropriate functional groups and management.
- Interface with Third Party Manufacturers, health care professionals, general public, internal customers, Company functional areas and regulatory agencies.
- A Bachelor Degree required. Preferred degree in technology or scientific background (MLT, LPN, RN).
- 0-3 years work experience in a cGMP related industry or in a clinical setting is preferred
- Knowledge of global regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical, medical devices and combination products.
- Knowledge of FDA requirements for Quality Systems, pharmaceutical products, and Medical Device Reporting regulations (21 CFR 803, 820 and 211) is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects to ensure compliance with regulations and standard operating procedures is preferred.
- Solid written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and application of computer systems for word processing and complaint management.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and to interact effectively with peers, management, and customers.
skills: SOP, FDA, Quality Assurance, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, GCP (Good Clinical Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.