As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A longtime partner who prides itself on being a leader in many different practical manufacturing processes to better serve the entire population is renowned for pioneering new treatments for renal diseases, immune disorders, and more; the focus is on patient care. If you're looking to be a part of an impactful team, you won't be disappointed!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 25.68 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Conduct critical biological, chemical and physical analyses such as raw materials, initial, in-process and final products, and samples collected from environmental monitoring programs at manufacturing facilities, etc.
- Use a variety of laboratory instrumentation and computer systems to collect and record data (such as LIMS system).
- Perform assays requiring precise analytical skills and understanding of biology and chemistry principles.
- Complete all testing, including special project / protocol testing in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs and specifications, FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations.
- Write exception documents.
- Participate in functional efforts involving teams, which impact production, increase efficiency, solve problems, generate cost savings and improve quality.
- Perform laboratory and manufacturing audits as required.
- Audit and update, as required, plant SOPs.
- May perform equipment maintenance and calibrations as required.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, or Biological Sciences with Analytical Chemistry or Laboratory coursework with 0-2 years' experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, and in a timely fashion.
- Computer literate.
- Must be detail oriented, conscientious and have high reading comprehension skills.
- Must have basic understanding of laboratory instrumentation.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisors and peers.
- Must be able to read, write, and converse in English.
- Must be able to navigate, conduct searches, and fill on line forms on Personal Computer for the purposes of training, performance management, and self-service applications.
- Must have the ability to navigate electronic mail systems and intranet for communication purposes.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP manufacturing.
- Knowledge of basic laboratory and pharmaceutical production equipment including but not limited to: autoclaves, process tanks, incubators, analytical equipment, and CIP/SIP systems.
- Knowledge of basic chemical and biological safety procedures.
- Must be able to read and follow detailed written instructions and have good verbal/written communication skills.
- Must have the following personal attributes: integrity and trust, work ethic, sound judgment, intellectual honesty, pragmatism, courage and conviction.
- Must have passion to innovate and drive for solutions.
- Must display personal accountability for results and integrity.
- Must display eagerness to learn and continuously improve.
- Must have uncompromising dedication to quality
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.