As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Worcester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 31.12 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- High degree of organization and excellent attention to detail
- Competent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to meet timelines
- Knowledge, understanding, or interest in DOT, IATA regulations for transportation of hazardous materials is a plus
- Familiarity of laboratory techniques and practices
- Proficiency with software (including Word and Excel) is a strong plus
- BS in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Biochemistry, Supply Chain or related fields
- 1-2 years experience in inventory management, supply chain, or professional laboratory setting preferred
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), Clinical Supply Chain
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.