QC Analyst III
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
- Provide timely analyses to support manufacturing and stability. Primary responsibilities include but not limited to physical testing of components and raw materials, in process and release of commercial product or clinical supplies
- Independently perform assays under GMP, maintaining data integrity and ensuring compliance with company SOPs and specifications
- Provide accurate, written documentation of all work, including detailed observations and conclusions.
- Under general guidance, participate in laboratory investigations
- Independently operate, maintain and troubleshoot laboratory instrumentation and equipment in a safe working environment
- Well-organized, capable of multi-tasking, and able to collaborate with individuals in a matrix environment
- Extensive hands-on experience performing relevant analytical techniques (HPLC/UPLC, GC, FTIR). Experience with EMPOWER a plus
- Must have excellent data analysis skills with attention to detail and interpretation of results with a focus on problem solving
- Excellent written, oral communication skills, and experience with computer software such as WORD, EXCEL, etc.
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines
Education and Experience Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in science or related field
- 4-6 years relevant experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical QC environment
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Potentially prolonged periods standing
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Must be willing to travel
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.