As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 30.08 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Responsible for executing all elements of externally sponsored research in compliance with quality standards (ICH/GCP, Global Regulations, and Company policies and procedures) (e.g., drug supply management, ICBs, reviews and approves HCP invoices/ payments against executed contracts) with minimal oversight and guidance.
- Responsible for management of clinical essential documents and critical regulatory documents for assigned projects/studies to ensure document packets for study start-up are complete and accurate and consistent with the study start-up timeline.
- Routinely interact with Evidence Leads on assigned projects and in meetings.
- Supports the preparation of Scientific Review Meetings (Agenda/ Meeting Materials).
- Supports on audit/ inspection activities for GCP requirements.
- Responsible for regular updates appropriate for cross-functional team and stakeholders on study status; ensure our CTMS is up to date.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives.
- At least 4-6 years pharma related research experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of externally sponsored research (IIS, external research collaborations)
- Knowledge of clinical study execution
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and ICH/Guidelines, and/or other Global Regulations
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong oral and written communications skills
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, GCP (Good Clinical Practice), CTMS, CTMS (Clinical Trial Management Systems), ICH Regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.