As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Worcester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 30.43 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Performs test methods validations for clinical and commercial projects.
- Understands and maintains a safe work environment for themselves and others in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Understands, implements and maintains cGMP with respect to laboratory records, procedures and systems in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Performs a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained.
- Accepts responsibility to complete assigned tasks within required timelines and works with others to accomplish business objectives.
- Authors validation protocols and reports as well as corresponding test methods.
- Support laboratory investigations in a timely manner.
- Support a variety of testing techniques upon completion of training.
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or equivalent science degree and 2+ years of related work experience.
- CE-SDS, HPLC or ELISA existing experience and troubleshooting experience
- Empower or Softmax / PLA software experience
skills: HPLC, Phase iii, Biology, Chemistry, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.