Join the teams who innovate, support, and deliver diagnostic and manufacturing solutions made for and by scientists! Our client is breaking ground on a new facility before the end of the year, making now the perfect time to get into this well-know company and grow with them as they expand their footprint and service offerings! Did we mention there is free breakfast every Monday?!?
The role of Product Specialist - Instrument and Kits is to support the Molecular Biology product manager in product line management and day-to-day operations. The work duties and responsibilities involve the following aspects:
(1) Provide technical support to customers and the sales team to facilitate sale transactions;
(2) Monitor molecular biology Instrument and Kits inventory and provide forecast and updates to key account manager, business development team as well as planning group to ensure an efficient supply for the end customers.
(3) Maintain and expand molecular biology Instrument and Kits product portfolios (in-house R&D or OEM), prepare product's marketing campaigns, draft contents for new products launch, and monitor market feedback. The detailed duties and responsibilities are summarized as below.
location: Solon, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Instrument and Kits Product Specialist works under the supervision of Molecular Biology product manager to maintain and improve the portfolios of Molecular Biology products.
- Seamlessly coordinates with the internal stakeholders to smooth the new product campaigns. To work cross-functionally with Marketing, Operation, Sales, and Quality to ensure a successful product launch.
- Interact with customers on troubleshooting, method development and recommendations of accessories and consumable selection.
- Convey the forecasted material demand and usage from the market to operation team to ensure the supply chain stability and batch/lot consistency of molecular biology Instrument and Kits to customers.
- Source and explore suppliers for raw materials, parts and components and establish OEM partnership with manufacturers to bring in new products.
- Responsible for New Product Introduction for any molecular biology Instrument and Kits new product additions.
- Conduct market research, provide new product input to R&D group to facilitate in-house new product development
- Other duties as assigned or evolve.
- The candidate is highly preferred to possess an advanced degree (MS+ degree preferred) in molecular biology or life sciences-related subjects.
- Good business & market sense is required.
- Experience with sample preparation (grinding, homogenizing), nucleic acid extraction purification and protein extraction is highly preferred
- Work as a team, the candidate is expected to possess excellent interpersonal skills in communication and collaboration with internal stakeholders and external collaborators to complete product management tasks.
- The candidate is expected to be meticulous and responsive and excellent in analytical, logical, mathematical, written, and oral presentation skills.
skills: Project Management, Molecular Biology, Protein Purification, Product Marketing, Market Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.