Cambridge MA based therapeutics company which is pioneering the use of CRISPR base editing to develop a broad portfolio of advanced genetic medicines is actively seeking (1) highly skilled QC Senior Analyst, Analytical Methods starting immediately in their manufacturing facility in Research Triangle Park location in North Carolina.
The Contract QC Senior Analyst, Analytical Methods will support critical analytical method implementation workstreams in support of the facility start-up plan. These workstreams include analytical instrument qualification, critical reagent management, execution of technical protocols, and supporting the implementation of programs and procedures in a new Quality Control laboratory.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Maintain and operate analytical instrumentation for flow cytometry and other bioassays.
- Analyze data; interpretation of data within given parameters.
- Investigate out of specification or unexpected results and study outcomes.
- Escalate and assist in the resolution of complex issues.
- Independently develop, author, and execute protocols, reports and other related documents.
- Communicate effectively with peers, and demonstrate collaboration across different functions.
- Support the implementation and execution of training programs and processes for less experienced QC Analysts.
- Draft and review technical documents.
- Bachelors in a scientific discipline (Microbiology, Biology) or Life Sciences
- 2-4 years relevant experience in the GMP space
- 1 to 2 years bioanalytical assay experience
- Advanced hands-on experience with various analytical techniques primarily flow cytometry.
- Scientific knowledge and direct experience with analytical method transfer requirements and processes.
- Advanced technical writing skills.
- Advanced problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently in a high-paced team environment, meet deadlines, and prioritize.
- work from multiple projects.
- Advanced ability to communicate effectively with peers, department management and cross-functional peers.
skills: Quality control, Quality Assurance, Assay Development, Assay Method, Biology, Microbiology, Flow Cytometry, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.