As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Somerville, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 23.70 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Precisely follow company tissue requests, study designs, protocols and SOPs for the complete processing of tissue based products
- Perform lab testing to demonstrate the ability of the product/device to function as intended (i.e. verification and validation of process).
- Assist in the development of processes for manufacturing and commercial tissue products.
- Work with the in-house manufacturing group to scale-up, validate, and transfer the commercial manufacturing process
- Monitor the performance of processes and equipment and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Serve as a subject matter expert, provide guidance to junior staff
- Train new employees
- Operates heat sealers, biohazard laminar flow hoods, aspiration systems, weighing scales, orbital shakers, splitter, grinder, gerber table, mixers.
- Records information on batch records, equipment and cleaning logs, and other documents
- Maintains inventory of processing supplies
- Uses computers to enter data and generate reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills to allow effective participation with project teams
- Understanding of Quality System Regulations (QSR)
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Min Associates Degree
- 3-5 years of experience.
skills: GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.