As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 31.12 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Planning, scheduling, coordination and execution, in support of clinical supply project manager to ensure the timely availability of investigational drug supplies and related services to clinical sites and depots.
- Translates stability and packaging requests into an executed packaging design.
- Identifies, develops, communicates and tracks task completion dates , activities, logistics, and milestones in support of clinical supply project manager to ensure the timely availability of investigational drug supplies
- Responsible for creating appropriate protocol specific manufacturing and packaging work orders in concert with the clinical supply project manager.
- Responsible to complete tasks identified for the team.
- Responsible for inventory management system set up activities (i.e. Material masters, manufacturing requests, etc) to support clinical packaging operations
- Bachelor's Degree required preferably in physical science, math, engineering, pharmacy or data science.
- 2-4 years total experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- A basic understanding of clinical development and global supply chain requirements.
- Competent in the application of standard business requirements (for example SOPs, Global Regulations).
- Understanding the importance of compliance in a regulated environment and be capable of applying this knowledge to daily work.
- Ability to work collaboratively within the dept as well as cross-functionally including interacting in a tactful, professional and effective manner.
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with those in the dept as well as QA, Analytical and any area interface.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Basic Project Management skills.
- Good communication skills (both written and oral).
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.