As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 27.96 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Plan and perform routine analytical tasks competently and independently within a timely fashion and generate reliable results in consistent manner.
- Documentation of experimental activities and results in a GMP compliant fashion using an electronic data acquisition and management systems.
- Effective and timely communications on issues, problems, and solutions
- Manager is looking for someone with analytical chromatographic chemistry experience, preferably from working in a QC lab environment, with at least 1 years of relevant job experience.
- Experience with HPLC, GC, or Mass Spec is preferred. Experience with GMP documentation preferred.
- Should be a quick learner, with interest in analytical chemistry, and experienced at working with lab scale analytical equipment and instrumentation
- BS in Chemistry or related discipline and at least 1 year of relevant GMP work experience
skills: HPLC, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.