As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 46.39 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Technical expert that will independently investigate, identify, develop, and optimize new methods/ techniques to address critical project needs. Continuously seek to improve existing laboratory methods and processes. Read and adapt literature to accomplish assignments. Demonstrate mastery of broad range of experimental techniques and methods of data analysis.
- Independently design, execute and interpret critical experiments to answer scientific questions. Understand the broad objectives of the project as well as their role in achieving those objectives, and modify experimental plan when required, to respond.
- Learn, understand and master new experimental techniques, and act as a resource or mentor for others.
- Innovate and implement new experimental protocols.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in his/her field.
- Set and meet experimental timelines.
- Effectively organize and present scientific plans and data.
- Contribute to writing and conceptual framework of publications, presentations, and patents.
- Routinely read and apply relevant scientific literature. Impact projects mostly through lab and/or pilot plant-based activities where applicable.
- BS or equivalent education with typically 7 or more years of experience or MS or equivalent education with typically 5 or more years of experience.
- Demonstrated ability to independently design, execute and interpret critical experiments to answer scientific questions.
- Demonstrated scientific writing skills and strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work within timelines.
- Reading and adapting literature
- Reading and applying scientific literature
- Innovate and design a new experimental protocol to solve problems
- Scientific writing skills
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical or medical device fields
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.