As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. We supply prestigious life sciences and biopharma companies with job seekers like you to achieve their business goals. If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $55.25 - 65.00 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Support the integration of Scientific Applications for a lab environment that specializes in Gene Therapy development. The appropriate individual will have a BS in a scientific or technology discipline and 3-5 years of experience/knowledge/education in the Life Sciences and/or Information technology disciplines with specialization in Gene Therapy development and Biotech companies.
Clear evidence of strong communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work constructively with colleagues and independently with all levels of lab workflow is required.
- Work with scientists to create, mature and develop standards for workflows across laboratories and laboratory processes
- Generate documentation in accordance with GxP practices for all Business Analysis related aspects of the implementation including but not limited to Business Requirements, Functional Design Specification, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Functionality Test Plans
- Work on premises to learn and map current state work processes and workflows
- Generate benefits model demonstrating business value of modified processes
- Work with lab managers to develop business requirements
- Define the business requirements for data integration and migration between current state and future state systems
- Work closely with Validation specialists to meet all GxP Validation requirements
- Deliver to aggressive timelines
- Work with the Technical Leads to develop training materials for application use, and in lab workflows
- Sets work expectations with customers and delivers against them
- Familiar with software deployment and development life cycles
- Possess excellent customer consulting, written and communication skills
- Has knowledge/education in the Life Sciences and/or Information technology disciplines with specialization in Gene Therapy development and Biotech companies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant degree or work experience
- MUST have 3-5 years Experience with Scientific Applications use in R&D, QC and/or Manufacturing areas, such as ELN, LIMS, Nugenesis, Chromeleon, etc
- Functional knowledge of working in a GxP environment
- Strong MS Office skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to drive projects, and work well in teams and independently
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.