Local company involved in the design/manufacture of custom equipment seeks a SR CONTROLS ENGINEER for its operations in COLUMBIA, SC. This individual will be involved in the implementation of control systems for a range of automated equipment including assembly lines, material handling, welding, dispensing, etc., as well as assisting with design reviews, programming of control systems, and machine commissioning.
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY ,$85K-$110K, RELO AVAILABLE
location: Columbia, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Implementation of control systems for an expansive range of automated equipment including assembly lines, material handling, welding, dispensing, testing/inspection, etc. to be utilized for manufacturing by a wide variety of customers
- Assisting in internal and customer design reviews including application research and prototyping to validate system design
- Interfacing with outside vendors for component specification, selection and integration
- Programming of control systems for automated equipment including work with PLCs, HMIs, servo motion control, conveyors, robotics integration, laser marking, machine vision, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.