A E&C Engineer is needed for a utility holding company in Ramsey, MN, Rochester, MN, or Eau Claire/Lacrosse, WI areas. This position will include project development, drafting of specifications, project engineering, contract management, construction oversight and management of project schedules and budgets.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $46.99 - 66.72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Position is responsible for management of capital projects at multiple locations.
- Job requirements include project development, drafting of specifications, project engineering, contract management, construction oversight and management of project schedules and budgets.
- Works closely with plant engineering, operations and maintenance personnel to complete oversee completion of projects.
- Acts as the primary contact for projects assigned to internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the design, modeling, development and testing of a machine, structure or system.
- Develops functional requirements.
- Understands and applies standard engineering principles.
- Creates simulations and prototypes to evaluate preliminary designs and test how a machine, structure or system operates.
- Designs and tests components, and integrates components to produce final product.
- Monitors quality of products and controls the efficiency of processes.
- Evaluates a design's overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety.
- Investigates root causes of failures to maintain quality and recommend improvements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).